This command requests if the drone is in an error state. One or more of the following error states can be printed to console.
- Drone is calibrating
- Gyroscope Accelerometer is unresponsive and may be damaged.
- Gyroscope Accelerometer is giving erroneous data
- Gyroscope Accelerometer is not calibrated
- Barometer is unresponsive
- Barometer is giving erroneous data
- Bottom Range sensor is unresponsive
- Bottom range sensor has given an incorrect value
- Optical flow sensor is unresponsive
- Optical flow sensor is giving erroneous data due to the image.
delay: The delay in seconds that the command will wait for a response. The default value is 0.1.
error state: String of one or more error messages
Turn the drone left and right on a flat surface while the program runs to see the angular speed change. Then, hold the drone as still as possible and watch angular speed drop.